- Childhood and education in Brittany but has lived in London for over 20 years.
- Qualified Head Chef for the last 25 years.
- Created and runs two successful Deli/Café in Central London.
- Happy dealing with customers and bringing a social feel to the business.
- Most spare time is spent with the family.
- Enjoys travelling and obviously has a passion for food and drink.
- Has always lived and worked in and around London.
- Planning and managing telecomms projects for over 30 years.
- The only Brit on the team who takes pleasure in keeping the company organized.
- Also enjoys travelling and spending time with his family.
- Plays tennis and golf but has yet to explain the rules of cricket to his French colleagues.
- Childhood and educated in Burgundy, moving as an 18 years old to Provence for the sunshine and football.
- Has spent many years involved in catering, working for 3 years in London.
- On returning to France, created and ran a B&B in the Luberon and a restaurant in Aix-en-Provence for 10 years.
- Most recently, working as a consultant in a web agency dedicated to the hotel/restaurant market.
- Loves social time with family, friends, good food and always in research of a perfect rosé, like the blue Note in Jazz !